Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hello and Welcome...

As I sit here in front of my laptop deciding what to write about myself of course my mind comes to a blank. Don"t you just hate when that happens? I mean seriously, I knew exactly what I was going to write until I had to sit and actually do it!

For those of you who don't know me my name is Amy Norman and I am here along with my good friend Jacque to bring you fun and reasonable ways to help your family save money. Throughout this journey of finding creative ways to save my family money while grocery shopping, buying household necessities, etc. I personally have learned a lot about myself. I went into this adventure with hopes of saving a little here and there. What I found is I was able to really maximize my dollar for huge savings. This has been such a blessing to my family. In today's unstable economy you can never be too careful. On this site we plan on helping you learn how to save while shopping and still be able to provide a variety of wholesome healthy meals and the things you need to make your family run successfully. One BIG thing we have learned is the word "stockpile". This means by the items while it is on sale with a good value by using a coupon to have put away for the day you may need it. But I will get to that later on in another post.

Let me tell you a few facts about myself. I personally am a proud mother of a blended family of four. I am lucky to have a very special man in my life Randy. We have three girls Briana 13, Devan 12, Jacklyn 11 and a son Caden 8. We have three dogs and some goldfish. As you can imagine being a family of six can be both trying and exciting. I am constantly running between cheer leading, soccer, baseball, schools, and wherever else I am needed. Being mom to this family is a full time job and one I enjoy with all that I am...

We are just getting this blog up and started so please bear with us as it will take us time to to have everything up. We look forward to meeting each and everyone of you and we hope you enjoy learning the things we have learned to save dollars and cents for our family!

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back in the blog world! I added you to my reader.

    ReplyDelete